Selector Switch and Rotary Switch
Selector Switch and Rotary Switch is control of an ON / OFF of different current circuits, it is usually required to control mechanical, electrical, and electronic devices for making, breaking, or changing the connections within the circuit.
Selector / Rotary switches are designed in various styles, colors, illuminated and non-illuminated, and forms, depending on the application and sector. The device may have a rotary selector, running from two to four positions. It is commonly used in the industrial, infrastructure, and service sectors, such as
- Building and public works
- Control system and panel builders
- Commercial buildings to control lighting
- Harmony K1, K2, Cam Changeover Switch, 4 Poles, with Off Position, 60° Switching Angle, 10 A, for Ø 16 or 22 Mm.
Model: K10H004UCHSGD $84.24
- Harmony K1, K2, Body for Voltmeter Switch, 3 Phases and Neutral, with Off Position, 45° Switching Angle, 12 A, for Ø 22 Mm.
Model: K1F027MSGD $36.68