Fans and Ventilations
Ventilation is a process of exchanging or replacing air in any space to provide high indoor air quality which involves temperature control, oxygen replenishment, and removal of moisture, odors, smoke, heat, dust, airborne bacteria, carbon dioxide, and other gases. Ventilation removes unpleasant smells and excessive moisture, introduces outside air, keeps interior building air circulating, and prevents stagnation of the interior air.
Industrial ventilation fans can be used in factories, warehouses, shops, commercial kitchens, and other places where large air change is required. Particular models are applicable for the places to be ventilated by duct pipe through static pressure is relatively high.
High Static Pressure, Low Power Consumption.
● The newly developed fan and original bellmouth construction enable operation with high static pressure and low power consumption.
Low Noise Design
● The fan blade’s distinctive wave shape, developed using hydrodynamic analysis, delivers a smooth, turbulence-free airflow. The result is more air with less noise.
● Pressure is distributed more uniformly over the surface of the new fan blade, making the blade more durable. A special polyester resin and powder coating give a beautiful color and a highly rust-resistant finish.
In ElectGo, we offer standalone fans, ceiling mount ventilation fans, air ionization control, air clean components, air curtains, and more.
- 15WHPCT Ventilation Fan - Window Mount Electric Shutter - 13w, Air Vol 230cmh, Installation Space 186~188mm, Glass Thickness 3~25mm. Price Exclude Installations
Model: 15WHPCTSGD $131.17
- 20WHCT Ventilation Fan - Window Mount Electric Shutter - 20w, Air Vol 445cmh, Installation Space 247~250mm, Glass Thickness 3~25mm. Price Exclude Installations
Model: 20WHCTSGD $177.27
- 24JRB Ventilation Fan - Ceiling Mount DC Motor Series - Installation Space 24cm, w motion sensor, Duct Size 10cm (replaced 24JRA). Price Exclude Installations
Model: 24JRBSGD $341.56