Interface, Measurement and Control Relays
Control Relay is an electromagnetic switch that allows electrical current to flow through a conducting coil that opens or closes a switch. It also protects the circuit current. With a control relay, users do not need to manually turn the switch to isolate or change the state of an electric circuit.
Control relays play a crucial role in today’s electronic devices. They are electronic parts that power electronic parts such as motors, power plants, power supply systems, transistors, and many more.
Classification of relays can be mainly into two types: mechanical relays and solid-state relays
● For control panels
○ Relays with 1 to 4 poles are mainly used for relay sequences or I/O applications
● For built-in
○ Built-in relays enable using a carry current of up to 40 A and are used for building into devices, e.g., to turn ON load power supplies.
● For work saving
○ Work-saving relays are available in relay units and are used mainly for I/O applications for programmable controllers when downsizing and saving work are required.
● For special operations
○ Relays for special operations are available as relays or relay units that are specified for a specific application, such as alternative operation and stepping operation of pumps.
We offer a comprehensive range of interface, measurement, and control relays from brands such as Omron, and Schneider Electric.
- In stockMY4N-GS AC220/240 Relay and PYFZ-14-E Socket (set)
Model: MY4N-GS AC220/240 BY OMZSGD $6.59
- In stockSocket RXZ - Mixed Contact -10A - < 250V - Screw Clamp -for Relay RXM2.., RXM4..
Model: RXZE2M114SGD $5.03