Power Meters which are also known as electronic meters, provide consumers with more information about energy consumption such as electrical consumption, temperature, frequency, continuity, capacitance, etc.
Generally, power meters increase the efficiency to provide largely accurate data as compared to an analogue meter. However, there might be still some discrepancy in the reading, but it is close enough.
Depending on the power meters and features, a good power meter may comprise smart features to enhance the ability to log the reading and graph data accurately and troubleshooting may be easier as well!
- In stockEasyLogic PM2230, Power & Energy Meter, Up To 31stH, LCD, RS485, Class 0.5S
Model: METSEPM2230SGD $473.36
- In stockPM5340 Meter, Ethernet, Up To 31st H, 256K 2DI/2DO 35 Alarms
Model: METSEPM5340SGD $1,473.09
- In stockPM5310 Meter, Modbus, Up To 31st H, 256K 2DI/2DO 35 Alarms
Model: METSEPM5310SGD $1,338.41
- In stockPM5320 Meter, Ethernet, Up To 31st H, 256K 2DI/2DO 35 Alarms
Model: METSEPM5320SGD $1,816.51
- In stockPM5560 Meter, 2 Ethernet, Up To 63th H, 1,1M 4DI/2DO 52 Alarms
Model: METSEPM5560SGD $2,539.93
- In stockEasyLogic PM2220, Power & Energy Meter, Up To 15th H, LCD, RS485, Class 1
Model: METSEPM2220SGD $388.70
- In stockPM5650 Meter, 2 Ethernet, Up To 63th H, 1,1M, Waveform, 4DI/2DO 52 Alarms
Model: METSEPM5650SGD $3,688.07
- In stockPM5100 Meter, Without Communication, Up To 15th H, 1DO 33 Alarms
Model: METSEPM5100SGD $730.14
- In stockPowerLogic PM8000 - PM8240 Panel Mount Meter - Intermediate Metering.
Model: METSEPM8240SGD $5,888.57
- In stockPM3255 Power Meter - 2 Digital I - 2 Digital O - RS485
Model: METSEPM3255SGD $825.06