Data Loggers and Accessories
Data loggers are electronic devices that monitor and record changes in conditions over time. It can be either single, standalone, or multiple units.
Generally, most are standalone units that are battery operated and allowed to record while in transit and for periods of time.
How Does A Data Logger Work?
It’s amazing how data loggers can actually record, collect and store data. These are all possible because a data logger uses a microprocessor, an internal memory for data storage, and a sensor to collect data.
How Can A Data Logger View And Analyze Collected Data?
● It’s through a computer with a software built-in
● With the help of a standalone device with a local interface
● Users can connect data loggers wirelessly to a device
Types Of Data Loggers:
● Wireless data logger
● Humidity data logger
● Temperature data logger
● Pressure data logger
● Vibration data logger
Where Can You Use Data Loggers?
Data loggers are truly useful in different fields and sectors. These are just some of them:
● Agricultural and horticulture monitoring
● Vehicle data logging
● Monitoring weather conditions
● Record temperature and humidity
● Food storage or transport
● Wind and speed direction
Advantages of Data Loggers:
● They are handy and portable
● Operate independently
● Available in various shapes and sizes, from a simple economical single channel with fixed functions to a complex and powerful programmable device to handle multiple inputs
● You won’t need to record temperatures and other environmental parameters manually using pen and paper. With the help of a data logger, everything is accurately documented.
● The prices of data loggers are mostly affordable
● Most of them are easy to use and can even be operated by children
● All the information that a data logger collects is documented and time-stamped.
Tips On Choosing Data Loggers
1. First, you have to know what you would like to measure, record, and monitor. This way, you’ll be able to focus on looking for a data logger that can best fit your needs.
2. Check the battery life and the durability of the data logger.
3. Don’t forget to check the accuracy specifications.
4. Choose a data logger that has numerous data access options. Don’t forget to check the software compatibility so you won’t have a hard time checking and configuring the data that it collects.
5. Consider purchasing data loggers from stores or trusted online platforms to make sure you’ll get authentic ones.
- In stockVeriSafe™ VS-AVT-C08-L10A 1.0 AVT, 2.4m system cable, 3m sensor leads, APAC
Model: VS-AVT-C08-L10ASGD $676.13
- VS-AVT-C08-L10 Absence of Voltage Testers VeriSafe AVT
Model: VS-AVT-C08-L10SGD $676.13