A Limit Switch is enclosed in a case to protect a built-in basic switch from an external force, water, oil, gas, and dust. Limit Switches are made to be particularly suited for applications that require mechanical strength or environmental resistance.
The shapes of Limit Switches are broadly classified into Horizontal, Vertical, and Multiple Limit Switches. The structure of a typical vertical Limit Switch is shown in the following figure as an example. Limit Switches are generally composed of five components.
- In stockLimit Switch Lever, Limit Switches XC Standard, ZCY, Thermoplastic Roller Variable Length
Model: ZCY45SGD $9.07
- In stockLimit Switch Head, Limit Switches XC Standard, ZCE, Steel Roller Plunger
Model: ZCE02SGD $31.90
- In stockLimit Switch XCKM - Thermoplastic Roller Lever Plunger - 1NC+1NO - Snap - Pg11
Model: XCKM121SGD $57.69
- Limit Switch, Limit Switches XC Standard, XCPR, Thermoplastic Plastic Roller Lever Plung. Ver, 1NC+1 NO, Snap, M20
Model: XCPR2127P20SGD $66.31
- Limit Switch, Limit Switches XC Standard, XCKD, Thermoplastic Plastic Roller Lever Plung. Hor, 1NC+1 NO, Snap, M12
Model: XCKD2121M12SGD $82.66