Automatic Transfer Switch \ Source Change-Over Systems
Source Change-Over Systems are essential for applications that need a continuous supply of electric power.
Moreover, Source Change-Over System is applicable to all LV electrical installations exposed to
- Nominal voltage loss or dip (When there is an increasing demand for electric power)
- Unpredictable power quality
- Frequent power cuts
For infrastructure managers, a Source Change-Over System gives direct economic benefits, hence, it’s best to select based on power cost. In this case, the replacement source is used as an alternative, more economical source.
- Maximum continuity of service
- Optimized energy management
- The simplicity of the system based on pre-tested components
Switching off the main energy source to a replacement source, performed either manually or automatically, in LV electrical installations and in particular in
- Buildings: hospitals, banks, insurance firms, military installations, commercial buildings
- Industry: continuous production line (chemicals, glass), mining, ship engine room
- Infrastructures: airports, ports, railway installations, highway, water treatment, telecommunication