Eye protection can be common in the workplace and it can be prevented if protections are in place. Some common eye injuries are from chemicals, small objects/particles, or radiation that can cut or scrape the eye.
Hence, when it comes to eye protection, the right fit makes all the difference. Good eyewear has features that can adjust lens angle and a soft nose bridge is designed to help to accommodate tall cheekbone structure and low nose bridge height.
Protective eyewear works best when you know how to use it properly. Combined with machine guards, screened or divided workstations, and other engineering controls, using the correct protective eyewear can help keep you safe from any type of eye hazard.
- In stock3M™ SecureFit™ Protective Eyewear SF401AF, Clear Anti-fog Lens
Model: 7100112435SGD $5.35
- In stock3M™ SecureFit™ 3700 Series, SF3701ASGAF-BLU, Blue Temple, Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Coating, Clear OTG AF-AS Lens
Model: 7100216506SGD $14.58
- In stock3M™ SecureFit™ Protective Eyewear SF301AF, Clear Anti-Fog Lens
Model: 70071731122SGD $5.35
- In stock3M™ SecureFit™ Protective Eyewear SF410AS, Indoor/Outdoor Mirror Lens
Model: 7100112436SGD $106.84
- In stock3M™ SecureFit™ Protective Eyewear SF402AF, Gray Anti-fog Lens
Model: 7100112433SGD $5.82
- In stock3M™ GoggleGear™ 500-Series GG501NSGAF Clear Scotchgard™ Anti-fog lens, Neoprene Strap,
Model: 7100112956SGD $22.41