ElectGo has got a wide range of abrasive solutions and materials for all applications including abrasive belts, bristle brushes & discs, handheld abrasives, abrasive sheets & rolls, and abrasive wheels. Abrasive products can help boost productivity and part quality in your metalworking shop.
Abrasives solutions encompass a wide range of products and materials used for cutting, grinding, polishing, and finishing applications. These solutions are tailored to specific needs and work on various materials, including metals, wood, ceramics, composites, and more. Here are some common types of abrasives solutions:
- Abrasives Discs: Abrasive discs are flat, round tools with abrasive materials bonded to their surfaces. They are available in various types, such as cutting discs, grinding discs, sanding discs, and polishing discs.
- Abrasives Belts: Abrasive belts consist of abrasive material bonded to a flexible backing. They are commonly used with belt sanders to achieve precise and consistent sanding or grinding results on large surfaces or curved areas.
- Abrasives Wheels: Abrasive wheels are circular tools with abrasive materials bonded to their periphery. They come in various configurations, including grinding wheels, cutoff wheels, and flap wheels.
- Abrasives Sheets: Abrasive sheets feature abrasive materials bonded to a paper, cloth, or film backing.
- Abrasives Pads: Abrasive pads are similar to sheets but are designed to be more flexible. They are commonly used for hand sanding in hard-to-reach areas or for delicate surfaces.
- Abrasives Brushes: Abrasive brushes feature bristles with embedded abrasive grains. They are used for surface cleaning, deburring, and blending operations.
- Abrasives Compounds: Abrasives compounds are paste-like substances containing abrasive particles. They are used for polishing and achieving a high-gloss finish on metal, plastic, or other materials. Common applications include automotive polishing and jewelry finishing.
- Abrasives Discs for Cutting, Grinding, and Finishing: These are specialized abrasive discs designed for specific applications, such as cutting metal, grinding welds, blending surfaces, or achieving mirror-like finishes on metals.
- Diamond Abrasives: Diamond abrasives use synthetic diamonds as the abrasive material. They are extremely hard and are used for cutting, grinding, and polishing hard and abrasive materials like concrete, stone, and ceramics.
- Ceramic Abrasives: Ceramic abrasives are made from ceramic grains and are known for their excellent durability and heat resistance.
The selection of the right abrasives solution depends on factors like the material being worked on, the desired finish, the type of equipment available, and the specific application requirements. Properly chosen abrasives solutions contribute to efficient material processing, precise results, and reduced downtime.
- In stockScotch-Brite™ Radial Bristle Disc, 1 in x 1/8 in 120
Model: 7000000763SGD $2.11